Monday, June 20, 2011

Chipping in for Children

Thursday, June 23, 2011 @ 11:00am - 7:30am at Whitmoor Country Club.
I will be there in the afternoon to help raise awareness for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. I hope to see everyone there.







Chipping in for Children 2011 was a great event. I had a wonderful time getting to know all the sponsors and doing a great deal of photo ops with all of them. I cannot wait to get the photos back from Phil to post on here for everyone to see. I received two really fun items from the vendors, a Oreo #8 blow up racecar and the Pillsbury Doughboy Keychain. It is so much fun to squeeze his tummy.



The golfers looked like they had a wonderful time. I met a great deal of wonderful people. I hope next year is just as great if not greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment